"Not your typical consignment store.
Specializing in brand name new and
used clothing, toys, furniture and more for
newborns to tweens and moms-to-be!"
The consignment process at Lil' Sprouts is simple! At your first
consigment visit you will fill out a simple form and be given your consignor
number. We will immediately tag all of your items with a temporary tag.
Once we evaluate and process your items, you will receive an email
notification that your items have been tagged and ready to sell.
Payouts anytime. Unlike other consignment stores, you may come in
anytime your account has a balance of $10 for a payout. If you choose to
use your account balance towards a store purchase you will receive 20%
Online scheduling and inventory tracking. It's easy to consign with Lil'
Sprouts, simply book an appointment online HERE . (No appointment
required for large items; including high chairs, strollers, furniture, large toys,
etc. ) You can also track the status of sold items and account balance online
by visiting www.myresaleweb.com.
Copyright 2010 LIL SPROUTS, LLC.
723 W. LUMSDEN RD.
BRANDON, FL 33511
* Discount cannot be combined with other discount offers, comback buks, coupons, gift cards.
Offer valid on clothing, shoes, accessories, books and small toys. Excludes furniture, electronics,
strollers and decor.
PLEASE READ: What Does Lil' Sprouts Accept and Not Accept?
Lil' Sprouts will accept pretty much anything pertaining to babies or kids in excellent condition! We will thoroughly inspect all
items and unacceptable items will be returned to you and you will be notified of your pick up time via email. If we ask that you
take back some of your items, please do not be offended. This is only to maintain the highest level of quality and we reserve the
right to refuse any item that we feel may not sell. We do realize that it is sometimes easy to miss a spot or tear when you are
getting your items ready at home. We want to be known for having the best quality merchandise and we want our customers to
have confidence that you are buying the best.
• Clothing Sizes Newborn through Size 16-good condition, no older than 5 years and freshly laundered.
• Each consignor is limited to 50 items per week. (Please note infant apparel does not sell as well as the bigger sizes due to
large number of inventory in this range, so makesure to bring your best.)
• Maternity Clothing-no older than 5 years.
• Shoes-new or in very good used condition
• Boots-August through January
• Sandals-Year round
• Sports Related Items-leotards, ice skates, cleats, etc.
• Costumes/Holiday Clothing-August -October
• Hair Accessories/Hats
• Socks and Tights-in very good condition.
• Dress Up Clothing-Princess, Fireman, Doctor, etc.
• Toys-must be clean, in good working condition with no missing parts. Batteries MUST be included with any item requiring their
• Books-no tears, missing pages, or writing
• Puzzles-Boxed puzzles must be NEW and UNOPENED. Wooden puzzles must be packaged so all pieces are visible.
• DVD's/Video Games/VHS Tapes (with appropriate covers and in working condition/NoPG-13 or R rated movies)
• Bikes / Trikes / Scooters
• Outdoor Play Equipment
• Home-School Materials
• Cribs/Bassinets/Cradles-must include all pieces. Cribs must comply with new CPSC standards
• Bedding Sets / Blankets
• Crib Mattresses
• Toddler Beds
• Changing Tables / Dressers
• Nursery Decor-lamps,wall hanging, rugs, etc.
• Strollers and accessories-clean and in good condition
• Bouncer Seats
• Diaper Bags
• Bumbo Seats
• Diaper Pails / Potty Chairs-cleaned, bleached and free of odors
• Baby Carriers-Baby Bjorn, slings, framed carriers etc.
• Bottles/Sippy Cups (in excellent condition and BPA-Free)
• Humidifiers /Vaporizers
• Boppy Pillows and Covers-CLEAN
• Shopping Cart Covers
• Child Safety Items-gates, cabinet locks, bed rails etc.
• Baby Monitors
• Breast Pumps (sterilized, missing no parts and in working condition)
**This is not an all-inclusive list of accepted items. If you have any questions about items you can consign please contact us
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED
Unfortunately we will not accept the following items for our sale:
• Clothing not Season-Appropriate-No shorts, tank tops, sundresses or bathing suits will be accepted during
November-February. No heavy coats, boots, snow attire accepted during March-September.
• Out of Date Clothing-nothing over five years old
• Clothing Items from Kmart or Walmart-because of their already affordable prices, items from these stores have a very low
chance of selling the second time around.
Here is a partial list of brands that we DO NOT accept:
• Kid Connection (Walmart)
• Girl Connection (Walmart)
• Baby Connection (Walmart)
• Faded Glory (Walmart)
• Route 66 (Kmart)
• Baby Works (Walmart)
• Garanimals (Walmart)
• George (Walmart)
• Healthtex (Walmart)
• Nickelodeon (Walmart)
• Small Wonders (Kmart)
• Wonderkids (Kmart)
• Toughskins (Kmart)
• MaryKate & Ashley (Kmart)
• Route 66 (Kmart)
• Clothing which has stains, are soiled, faded, badly worn, have unpleasant odors, holes, tears, missing buttons or snaps or
have broken zippers
• Adult Clothing and Shoes, except maternity or nursing wear
• Clothing with Drawstrings around the neck
• Underwear and Bras, except nursing bras in very good condition.
• Cribs that do not comply with new CPSC Guidelines
• Car Seats which have been in an accident or are more than five years old (please check the date on the sticker at the bottom
of the seat; Carseat Waiver Required)
• Accordion Style Baby Gates
• Bean Bag Chairs with zippers that can be opened
• Bath Seats with bottom suction cups, or bath seats manufactured before 2007
• Hand Painted Toys (due to the potential for lead-based paint)
• Soft Bath Toys, Vinyl Play Books, Soft Vinyl Infant Play Toys (due to BPA issues)
• Generic Stuffed Animals (only licensed characters -i.e. Disney, Sesame Street)
• Toys that are Damaged or have Loose or Missing Pieces
• Happy Meal Toys
• Out of Date or Recalled Children's Products and Toys (http://www.cpsc.gov/)
As parents ourselves, our #1 concern is the safety and security of our participants. It is the CONSIGNOR'S RESPONSIBILITY,
as seller/owner of the items, to ensure theiritems meet the required safety standards.
Please use the following resources to make sure that your item has not been recalled or deemed unsafe for children:
Consumer Product Safety Commission's Searchable Recall list A searchable listing of ALL recalled products. (Choose the
appropriate item category and click "Find")
CPSC's Dangerous and Recalled Products Reference Guide Safety standards for CRIBS, PLAYPENS, PACK-N-PLAYS, CAR
SEATS, BATH SEATS, BABY WALKERS, BABY GATES, MATTRESSES, TOYS and BUNK BEDS.
Thank you for choosing Lil' Sprouts as your partner in consigning. Please feel to contact us anytime regarding any
questions you may have!
NOW ACCEPTING CONSIGNMENTS:
No appointment necessary for large items!
Please click below for clothing and small
items drop off
424 W. Brandon Blvd.
Brandon, Fl 33511
MON- SAT 10-6